Electrification by JELEC
The Oil and Gas industry could significantly reduce Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions by replacing the diesel engines with electrical motors controlled and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
- Better energy efficiency and reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Lower operation and maintenance costs
- Greater safety and a better work environment
- Lower operating noise level
Leveraging the BESS system has significant advantages:
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions production.
- Reduced maintenance requirements and longer engine life as a result of more consistent operational loads.
- Reduced engine generator costs by minimizing the number of sequentially operating generators